Thursday, August 23, 2007

My New Slideshow

by Kanani aka "Easy-Writer"
The photobucket server isn't working. Last night it was, this morning it isn't. I'll try to locate the problem --it's not generating thumbnails. It might be that the free version server just can't keep up with demand. So do I go "pro" and give them the $25?
Not sure.
Anyone here have photobucket pro?
Update: 11:35 PST
Ok. I have had chocolate with nuts. I have done errands. I have gone to pick up my hive medication (I get hives in the summer). Photobucket is working now. I blame the Mommybloggers, tweens, teens and lunchtime execs on the east coast for using up the bandwidth in the morning our time. So if this doesn't load, wait until they are all on the train going home, or if you have insomnia.

And before I forget, Hello Mr. Hiller and Mr. Zell. We hope you enjoy the new look of our blog.

2 comments:

Edward Padgett said...

Kanani,

That was such a cute video you put together, hope we can see it again.

Kanani said...

Right now I'm spitting darts at Photobucket, Eddie.