Thursday, September 13, 2007

For the weekend...

I could write tons about my disappointment and disgust over the way our politicians are playing and have been playing flavor of the month. I could go on about how hypocritical the democrats have been by not taking their #1 contributor the moveon.org group for running a clearly slanderous campaign against a four star general who has done more for his country than they. And I could also go on about how the right keeps nipping at everyone. But instead... I'll just leave you all with this.

1 comment:

Nubia said...

Kanani,

I've seen only a portion of this clip before, not all the different countries.

It's truly a "feel good" video. Think I'll make a sign and go the L.A. County Fair.

Lord knows, I could use a few hugs right now!

Thanks for sharing.