Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kat Von D and Bryan Padgett

My son Bryan met Kat Von D a week before his accident, and shared this picture with me. But I had no clue whom she could be, until I started asking around and searching the Internet. Seems she is rather famous for her portrait tattoos, and has a cable television show Miami Ink, which I have never seen because I do not watch the boob tube.

Anyway, I have always enjoyed tattoos on other people, but not on me. Mainly because I have a terrible fear of needles and blood, especially my own blood. But things have changed, which prompted me to send an email to Kat regarding a tattoo I now want to get in memory of Bryan.

I was floored when I found out it would cost over one thousand dollars, if I could get an appointment with Kat, so in the meantime I'm shopping around for someone a bit cheaper.

Drop me a line if you can recommend a great tattoo artist.

3 comments:

Kanani said...

Hmmm.... Tattoos... well, I don't know Ed.

Nubia said...

Remember CHAD?

He recommends Mikey Montoya at Rube's Tattoo & Body Piercing in Arcadia. 626 254-9502.

Go ahead...Let us see what you're REALLY made of:-)

Nubia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.