Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thank You Michelle Malkin

As I sipped on my first cup of coffee this morning, I scanned my email, and was surprised to see a message from one of the biggest bloggers in the Blogosphere, Michelle Malkin. Seems she picked up on our Move Away from MoveOn post, which was reflected by a spike in traffic here. Most Saturday’s we have from 175 to 200 visitors, but today we may hit over one thousand.

Take a look at what Ms. Malkin wrote, and I encourage you to visit her blog often, as she is a prolific blogger that does not rest.

Thank you Michelle


3 comments:

Kanani said...

She must really make some people crazy. She's smart, pretty and she wears pink well!

darleene said...

Well, aren't you too cool Ed!

I really admire Michelle Malkin. I don't agree with *everything* she says, but I love that she takes a stand and backs it up.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I was reading along and WOW, this is big. I am not really surprised though, as this page is always well written and impressive in it's own unique way.