Thursday, July 27, 2006

Improvements at Oly

The gardeners have completed the removal of the six foot weeds from around the back and sides of the building, and have started working on the trees and grass at the entrance to the Olympic Plant. It's surely making a big difference on the appearance of the building for our many guests and employees.




I have sent off an email to the subscription department of the Los Angeles Times, hoping to add a banner ad to the pages here, with all money generated going to our club.

Last night before leaving work my daughter Joanna called me and asked if I would go to El Tepeyac Cafe for food. How could I say no, this happens to be my favorite restaurant? I called in my order from the Oly parking lot, one Manuel Special, four beef taco's, and one order of taquito's. The burrito's cannot be picked up by hand, you need a fork and a knife to consume these monster sized burrito's.

I have eaten at El Tepeyac's for over thirty-five years, and the food has remained the same all of these years, but the prices continue to rise. The Manuel Special is $13.10 and will feed four people, to give you an idea of it's size.

El Tepecya's is located at 812 North Evergreen Ave., Los Angeles 323.268.1960

Stay Positive,

Edward

No comments: