Friday, July 28, 2006

Tina Kim live Aug 13th in Pasadena + PREPARTY w/free FOOD


TINA KIM LIVE! SPECIAL EVENT! PASADENA, CA plus PRE PARTY!--- Sun AUG 13th @ 9:00 PM show --7:30 PM is the PRE- PARTY!!!!

MY LAST SHOW SOLD OUT SO PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP!

It will be in the bar and on the deck with free appetizers, and 1/2 price drinks. It is FREE so come early before my show. I will be hanging out to do a meet and greet and to take pictures and get numbers from hot guys :) and I will be giving out my headshot to everyone and signing it for those who want it and signing my CD's if you purchase it that night.

At The Ice House Comedy Club
24 Mentor Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106
(this is my favorite comedy club in the country)

I am producing this show meaning I rented the club,and am doing all the promo for my own show as well as performing and other stuff. Advance tickets are $17.50 online only. Click below to purchase your ticket.I know it isn't much of a discount but I know some of you are cheap and love any discount wink wink to dee Asians :)

GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP B/C MY SHOW DOES SELL OUT.

PURCHASE TICKETS at the LINK BELOW http://www.tinakim.com/Shows/shows.htm
or $20.00* at the door on the night of the show, if there are tickets left. Once you purchase your online ticket, I will send you an email letting you know I got it. There will be NO tickets mailed to you. I will have your name on a list on the night of the showas prepaid. If you are Asian don't forget to bring yourHello Kitty cell phone accessories!!

18 years and older

* there is a two drink minimum inside the showroom.

** no refunds**

No comments: