Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Los Angeles Times Blogs

I finally found the time to scan the Los Angeles Times Blogs tonight, and I like what I have found, and I'm certain many additional blogs will be added in the next few months. I have listed all the Times blogs below, if I have missed one, drop me a line.

Thanks,
Ed

Opinion L.A. by Matt Welch
The best in Southern California opinion journalism, Monday through Friday

The Movable Buffet
Dispatches from Las Vegas by Richard Abowitz

The Daily Traveler
James Gilden's News To Smooth the Road Well-Traveled

Hollywood Bytes
by Elizabeth Snead

School Me! Adventures in Education
Various Writers

Postcards From Paris
Susan Spano writes about living in the City of Light.

Oscar Beat
by Steve Pond

Lakers Blog
Round-the-Clock Purple and Gold written by Andrew and Brian Kamenetzky

Gold Derby
by Tom O'Neil

101 Days at Sea
Janet Eastman cruises the far corners of the globe, teaching students along the way.

No comments: