Friday, October 13, 2006

More Pins Available To Support Breast Cancer

The fundraiser for breast cancer awareness, diagnosis, treatment and research was a success in my office building. We were so swamped with patients last Friday, and busy all this week that I didn't even have time to send in the money to Lee National Denim Day. I counted it out this morning, took the cash and got a money order to send in. So far we have $895.00. I'm sending the money to them on Monday.

I'll be at Taix tomorrow night with more pink breast cancer lapel pins to give out to those who donate $5 to the cause. I'll even have donation slips that you can keep for your taxes. Maybe some of you have known friends or family members with either the disease, or maybe you're a survivor. Please donate, if you can.

It'll be fun to meet everyone. And no, I'll have NOTHING to say!

No comments: