Thursday, October 12, 2006

Los Angeles Times Link

As I read my email tonight I discovered a message from Matt Welch (Los Angeles Times Assistant Editorial Page Editor) with a link to his blog at the Times. I have to admit, the Times blogs have not gained much of my attention, until tonight.

While I read Matt's take on the Manhatten Project at the Times, I looked over to the links at the right side of the page while scrolling down the remarks, as I neared the bottom I was greeted with a link back to my blog. I can not tell you what an honor this is, to be linked anywhere on the Los Angeles Times web pages.

I would like to give thanks to Jesse Espinoza for moderating all the comments here, and writing the html for the blog.

Kanani Fong for adding some real class to our blog, and for coming to our dinner this Saturday as our guest.

And Mr. Matt Welch for the link.

Take a look at Matt's work by following this link.
http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2006/10/just_like_the_m.html

No comments: