Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Those Changes



Were it not for coffee and the morning paper, I wouldn't be able to get through the day. Unlike the people who ripped on them in the Opinion LA blog, I don't mind the changes. The big heavy font lends a sense of urgency to the story. The eye is directed to reading it first. And the red for Column One is good --I've always thought the writing in this column was the best, so highlighting it makes sense. I think having the Op-Ed section up front is good as well. Before I used to have to dig for it. It just makes sense to have the 'voice' of the paper and the readers up front.

But I'd like to see the old eagle brought back to the masthead. (Was it the same eagle that's on the Op-Ed section, or was it a different one?)

Have a nice day, everyone. I gotta work.

1 comment:

Edward Padgett said...

Yes Kanani, us old people still drink coffee in the morning and head out the frontdoor for the morning newspapers.

When your old enough to join AARP, we can call you old like us.

Eddie