Friday, May 19, 2006

New Features Here

The e-mail notification is running, but it takes three days before your first message will arrive, to let you know what's been posted. This morning my notification contained everything posted for Wednesday. All of us take in far too many email messages, and the way this appears to run, you will get one email per day.

Posted messages will be visible for fourteen days now, instead of seven. After that time frame, messages are placed into the archives. You can search all the messages for a certain topic by running a search at the left side of the blog page.

On the home front. I'm in heaven tonight! Joanna is spending the night with her girlfriend down the street, my grandson David is staying with his mother, and Nathan is playing with his band. That means I have an empty house. YEAH. This is a very rare occurrence here at my home, and I could get used to this very quickly.

Tribune Stock. After nine trading days of declines, the Tribune stock finally had a positive day.

Goodnight,
Eddie

No comments: