Tuesday, May 16, 2006

VIP Visitor this Thursday

This Thursday the Los Angeles Times Publisher, Jeff Johnson, will visit the Olympic Facility for a townhall meeting. The last time Mr. Johnson was at Oly my camera ran out of film, and started rewinding the film, and he commented "That's the first time I did that to a camera". Needless to say, I was red faced.

This time I will have my digital camera handy, and it makes very little noise. I will do my best to have a picture taken with the publisher by keeping Jesse at my side to snap a few pictures to post here Thursday night.

Lets hope for some good news this Thursday?

Eddie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C Ya O.C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

The last comment cya OC CIRCULATION NEEDS ELEVEN PRESSES This is a stupid comment must be one of our negative SLUGS