Monday, May 15, 2006

Something Going Around the Pressroom

Thanks for the get well messages everyone, just be careful whom you associate with at work, so you don't get sick as well.

Was it last week I was moaning about email's not arriving in a timely manner to the rank and file employees? At my age I sometimes lose track of days and weeks, even forget why I'm downstairs at home often.

My mailbox at work was filled with many emails, but one of the emails has to be shared with my fellow employees, here it is.

From: name removed
Sent: May 7, 2006 7:24 PM
To: name removed

Probably more than most, I just hate people who forward too many warnings, but this one is important! Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks, do NOT do it!
IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you dance naked!

I only wish I'd gotten this yesterday.
I feel so stupid now.

End of message.

Ok folks, I have shared this anonymous message with you, so be careful.
Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great one Ed !! ( LOL )

Anonymous said...

TOO LATE! But "gullible" is my middle name. Oh well!!!!

Anonymous said...

Darn! I wish I'd seen your warning sooner. . .if only I'd known. Next time, call me!!!!

HA HA HA HA!