Monday, May 08, 2006

Tina Kim Live


Please note I only post my own shows, unless stated otherwise.
I DO NOT LIST ALL MY APPEARANCES.
I am not an ego maniac who has to post every little thing I do. I don't want to tip off stalkers, weirdoz, and other comics.
TINA KIM LIVE! SPECIAL EVENT!PASADENA, CA
--- THURS June 15th @ 8:30 PM --
At The Ice House Comedy Club 24 Mentor Avenue Pasadena, CA 91106 (this is my favorite comedy club in the country)
I will have a few opening acts on my show and then I will take to the stage and rock the mic and I am even going to do Q & A while I am on stage, so get a question ready for me! This is your time to shine! I am producing this show meaning I rented the club, and am doing all the promo for my own show as well as performing and other stuff .
Please come and support me and let your friends know. This is my career and I need your help! I gotta pay my rent. If not, I'll be forced to go on Craigslist again and peddle my dirty underwear :(
Tickets are $17.50* in advance
(i know it ain't much of a discount but I know some of you love a discount no matter what (wink wink) to dee Asians... LOL)
or $20.00* at the door (if there are tickets left)18 years and older
* there is a two drink minimum at this club
There is a group rate for groups of 20 or more. If interested, email me at tkcomic@yahoo.com
Click below to purchase your advance tickets.
get your tix asap b/c this show will sell out.


** no refunds**

Once you purchase your online ticket, I will send you an email letting you know I got it. There will be NO tickets mailed to you. I will have your name on a list on the night of the showas prepaid. If you are Asian don't forget to bring your Hello Kitty cell phone accessories!!

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at tkcomic@yahoo.com

No comments: