Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday Night Closing

Looks as if I may have a new broadband server? I was identified as a Covad Communications user, but now I have noted I am a Verizon user. My service has been running very poorly the past few days, and I still can not upload pictures?

I mentioned to a few co-workers (from the closed Chatsworth Facility) that Jeff Johnson would be at our plant on Thursday, and many sounded as if they feared his visit. I can understand their feelings, the last time they saw the publisher he closed their plant. One co-worker said "What the hell is he coming here for?", and another said "I wonder if he's going to announce another buyout?".

No matter what his agenda might be, we'll know for sure tomorrow.

The Olympic Pressroom was treated to pizza today from John Baldridge of SP Newsprint,
Thank you John. Kal and I were planning to start a diet today, we'll start it tomorrow instead.

Billy Roundtree, roving operator, head trainer, and motorcycle rider is collecting used children's shoes for the children of Tia Juana, Mexico. Billy and his motorcycle club will be riding down south on Sunday, May 27th with their donations. Contact Billy if you would be interested in donating something.

Jesse has suggested placing popular posts back at the top of the page. I will be forced to read the online manual, on how this procedure is done, or maybe just copy and paste it as a new post?

Goodnight,
Eddie

No comments: