Friday, May 26, 2006

That Thursday Thang



Last night my daughter Lauren, her girlfriend, and myself returned to the Pasadena Ice House for That Thursday Thang. This was suppose to be a two week run, but it has now been extended because it is becoming very popular.

The MC (D'Militant) is a very funny comic himself, and he runs the program very well.

We sat in the front row last night, and this means we were the blunt of many of the different comic's jokes. Naturally I was the oldest in the crowd, and when the jokes centered around something like black and white television, they pointed out that I would know what they were talking about.

I even won a free drink by answering who was buried in Grant's tomb, thanks D'Militant.



I'm pictured with Skillz, who was co-host the past two Thursday's. He gave us six free passes for next Thursday show, and we plan to be there.

At the moment I still have three free passes for the June 1st show, if you would like to attend the show drop me an email.

No comments: