Saturday, June 16, 2007

Department of Children and Family Services

Last week I reported that I was anonymously fingered to the Department of Children and Family Services, which was not anonymous to me whatsoever. Here’s the letter I found in my mailbox yesterday.

Edward Padgett


Dear Padgett:

Thank you for your cooperation during our investigation regarding your children Nathan and Joanna Padgett. Effective June 14, 2007, your referral has been closed. The reason for this is because the allegation of general neglect as to your children has been determined to be unfounded.

Should you need additional information, you may contact me at the number listed below.

Sincerely,
Lorena Rivas, CSW III
Emergency Response


In closing, I would like to thank the anonymous caller to the District Attorney’s Office on my children's behalf, the package of twenty-seven pages to file for child support have arrived.

1 comment:

Kanani said...

Yes, you do need to file papers on your ex for child support, if she has not paid.

She still might not pay, but then at least the kids will finally see what a deadbeat mother she's been by going against a court order.