Thursday, June 21, 2007

Peninsula Press Club: More reporters leaving the business

Another day, another list of reporters who are leaving newspapers. Two members of the Chron's Sacramento Bureau are departing, Mark Martin and Greg Lucas. Martin is going to the Little Hoover Commission while Lucas is leaving to "write more travel stories and feed my seemingly unquenchable wanderlust," according to a note quoted by Steven Maviglio's Majority Report political blog. "And I don’t think I’m too old to learn the new trick of blog although I’m troubled since it’s a four-letter word like work and golf ... " Lucas says in the note. He adds a P.S.: "I’ll see you around campus. I’ll be the guy with the earring and the 'Will Write 4 Food" sign.'"


Click below to continue reading;
More reporters leaving the business

No comments: