Thursday, June 07, 2007

Interesting Visitors

As a small blog with three to four hundred visitors per day, we occasionally have visitors that grab our attention, such as the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigations. Some visitors send chills down my spine, and cause a little concern, while others just leave me scratching my head wondering why they would visit this blog?

Today we had a visit from someone in Moscow, Russia, and I’m assuming the visitor is an American correspondent, not someone in the Russian government.

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You have loads of interesting information on this blog :-) ...+ 300 to 400 visitors a day - Wow! I get 10% of that, ha haa! LOL

Speedycat

PS If your site would like to link to a "smalltimer" like myself, dial me up!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Link is on. If you would like me to modify it in any way, please let me know. It will be an honor to be on your page! Thank you very much Ed.
Speedy H.